Thank you for your interest in joining the Los Angeles Dental Society. The benefits of joining LADS are wide and varied, and include the following:
- Low cost CE courses - all of which are qualified for licensure renewal.
- Opportunities for community service.
- Professional leadership opportunities.
- Camaraderie and support from colleagues.
- Local patient referral service.
- Local colleague referrals.
- Employment exchange for dentists and auxiliaries.
- Opportunities to socialize with colleagues.
- Access to a chemical abuse support group.
In addition, membership is a Tripartite affair. This means that when you join the Los Angeles Dental Society locally, you also join the California Dental Association (CDA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). The benefits are great and unavailable anywhere else, or through any other organization of dentists. Benefits of tripartite membership include the local benefits listed above, PLUS:
- Access to malpractice insurance.
- Additional low-cost CE courses.
- A wide variety of endorsed and discounted programs that can help in your practice.
- Having your voice represented at the Dental Board of California and in front of the legislatures in Sacramento and Washington, DC.