May 25, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Webinar – 2 Units of Continuing Education
About the Program
Simplify your practice with the placement of direct restorations. The emphasis of this course is unlike any other course on direct restorative materials in that it looks at complications and addresses them before they happen. This course will discuss treatment planning and diagnosing for proper materials and placement of direct restorations. Never have a loose contact between teeth again by knowing what types of matrices are available and when to use them. Learn how to place restorations with no sensitivity. See how to restore teeth with minimal to no adjustment of the restoration. Learn how to use glass ionomers in difficult areas. Numerous pieces of information will be provided to eliminate any and all issues you might be having with composite restoratives so that you can place them without any problems. Topics to Include:
• Diagnostic Tools
• Preparation Designs
• Material Placement
• Tight contacts and the use of various matrices.
• Eliminate sensitivity with the use of different types of materials.
• Composite placement to minimize or eliminate adjustments.
About the Speaker
Dr. Todd Snyder graduated from the UCLA School of Dentistry and the F.A.C.E. Institute. He created/co-directed the first ever two-year graduate program in Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Snyder is the 77th Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a Diplomat of the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry and a member of Catapult Education. Dr. Snyder owns a software company and an online dental training program (www.Legion.Dentist). He is an international author, lecturer and consultant to dental companies as well as a professional race car driver and entrepreneur. Dr. Snyder practices Cosmetic and Restorative dentistry in both Laguna Niguel, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your ZOOM Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. You must remain logged on for the entire webinar. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.