• LADS Member Support (phone, email, live chat)
• CDA Practice Support
• ADA Center for Professional Success
• CDA Practice Advising- Affordable in-office practice consulting
• Peer Review System- Free mediation option for doctor/patient disputes
Looking to meet others like you? LADS has several social events throughout the year that will introduce you to other member doctors or members of neighboring dental societies.
• LADS After Dark
Some days, you just need to unwind with friends and a drink. Check the calendar for dates and locations of these happy-hour style mixers. One in your neighborhood may be coming up soon!
• Dinner With 10 Docs - Mixers have their place in networking but for those interested in getting to know other members a little more, Dinner With 10 Docs was designed for you. Join a small group of dentists for an intimate dinner hosted at a LADS members’ home or a local restaurant. Dates and locations vary throughout the year, so check the calendar for new dates.
• Multi-Society Events- LADS occasionally works with neighboring dental societies to provide more education and service opportunities to its members. LADS members are often provided special rates during these collaborations and networking opportunities outside of LADS. Multi-society events can be found in the LADS calendar
• Snack & Shred- LADS members can safely and securely dispose of unnecessary patient records and documents at our shredding event. Free to LADS members, simply bring your boxes of archived documents and drop them off at the event location for shredding. E-waste recycling is also available.
• Career Assistance- Recent graduates and new dentists sometimes need a little boost as they embark on their dental profession. LADS can help jumpstart your career with some free services.